Screwfix predictions - Payleven Chip & Pin

The Screwfix daily deals seem to be, erm, less daily than they used to be, and not showing up on the UKDIY Screwfix Predictor :-(

However Thursday appears to be Super Fresco wallpaper Friday appears to be the Payleven Chip & Pin credit card payment terminal 25% off, which I recall has been discussed here before.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yeah, I've noticed they have been saying "back wednesday" etc for quite a while, I was half-expecting them to cease the offers

They haven't changed the image naming scheme, so the predictor will spring back into life at midnight, I could tweak it to jump over gaps midweek the same way it jumps over gaps at the weekend ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Looks like they're back in rhythm now, maybe the lack of deals coincided with switch to the new catalogue?

Reply to
Andy Burns