Screwfix Descriptive Licence ..?

According to the description this sander has a carry case ...I can only think they mean the cardboard box it comes in .lol

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

The message from Stuart contains these words:

Often means a blow-moulded box. If you've bought one and it's only got a cardboard box, have a moan if it bothers you.

Reply to
Guy King

from Screwfix to do my kitchen worktops and that came in a very nice, sturdy carry case. Same with the 40 quid Ferm SDS+ drill I bought a couple of years ago.

Reply to
Chris Cowley

I see theyre still describing their timer controlled dehumidifier as humidistatic

meow2222

(33580 / 56127) which doesn't mention that it includes a 4m control 'cable' as standard. Item 68142 is to extend it a *further* 4m.

Reply to
Ian White

information that was missing on the website, that information was added to the relevant pages within a day or two.

Reply to
JoeJoe