Screwfix bathroom suites

Does anyone know if the Screwfix bathroom suites are decent quality. Its difficult to judge from the photos on the catalogue and website. I'm particularly interested to know about the acrylic baths and how thick they are.
Cheers,
--
Paul Giverin

Paul Giverin wrote:

If you give Screwfix a bell I'm sure they'll be able to tell you the thickness - they are pretty good that way.
David

I had emailed them before posting here. They have since got back to me and confirmed that it is 5mm thick.
--
Paul Giverin

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:33:27 +0100, Paul Giverin wrote:

You're not a million miles away from Aylsham Kitchens and Bathrooms. Well worth a visit....
--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net

I may well do that. I've been to a few local suppliers. Some are reasonable on price.
--
Paul Giverin

"Paul Giverin" wrote:

B & Q own Screwfix so the baths in B & Q stores may be the same. In my experience the long edge on acrylic baths needs additional support otherwise you get slight flexing and don't get a waterproof seal with the wall.

Not quite. Kingfisher own screwfix and also B&Q.
--
Skipweasel

Thanks for that. I normally beef up the base of the bath as I'm not the lightest person in the world.
--
Paul Giverin