Scrap value of old cooker

My comment was made tongue in cheek, Brian, as I'm pretty sure we're dealing with a Troll, not a Romany. In that case, I normally wouldn't have replied, but since someone already had, I opted for a bit of humour.

Reply to
Bob Henson

You have to *pay* to get rid of a cooker? I just leave mine on the front path and the cooker fairies take it away.

jgh

Reply to
jgh

Thesa ARGA parts - they wouldn't be off an old battleship?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

replying to Wesley, gypsyman uk wrote: be very careful what you put down in writing. pikey is a racist word and could find you in a lot of trouble. so think before you start putting labels on people

Reply to
gypsyman uk

Yes, the free speech that our forefathers won for us has been sacrificed on the altar of political correctness.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

What about didicoy?

Reply to
Max Demian

Maybe in 2012, when the post was made, you could calll a spade a spade....

Reply to
Geo

Well we don't have to, when they put them on themselves, do we?

So gyspsyman, why do you call yourself that? Is it subconscious racism that seeks to mark you out as somehow different?

Why are you wearing your ethnicity on your sleeve, if not because you think it makes a difference?

I suggest you are just another spoilt child seeking attention, claiming victim status because they are too pathetic to get up off their arses and try living

FOAD

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Just checking - is a small Pikey a Pikelet?

If so, you can buy them in the shops.

Sort of crumpet that has spread a bit in the middle.

Reply to
David

l i don't think we ever had free speech; though fashions in what we are allowed to say change over the years.

Reply to
Roger Hayter