Scales

So how many lines... , sorry teaspoons of 'salt' do you wish to weight accuratly and how accuracty ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

lol. A line of coca cola would surely be far more than a few milligrams. I tried sniffing coke once but the icecubes got stuck up my nose.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Use crushed ice next time.

interstinmg I looked such things up and a teaspoon of salt is said to be 5.69g

I'm not sure how many lines you can get from 1 tsp, I guess it depends on the line.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Suck something else ?

Reply to