Satellite telly II

Just a thought - if I give away our old viewing card with the Sky receiver I'm knocking out there's no way anyone can charge anything to our account, is there? I'm thinking 'of course not', but you never know...

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Me too, but I'd still ask over in uk.tech.digital-tv.

David

Reply to
Lobster

I wouldnt think so, the charge for pay events is stored in the box then dialled through, there was a system of getting around it by placing a 9v battery across two of the terminals for the phone socket, did it work --- Yes, but only until you re connected the phone as it would then ring up and charge you anyhoo!!

I've got rid of SKy as I cant bring myself to pay them for repeats when theres enough to watch on Freeview!!

Reply to
Staffbull

It's enough to turn you into a pirate

Reply to