Salamander CT50

I have a Salamander CT50 that was probably installed in this house just before we moved here, in an attempt by the previous owner to spruce it up a bit. It says WED: SEP 2009 on the label. It looks like this one:

If anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise it goes to the tip, as its just cluttered the place up since we redid all the plumbing. Moved to mains pressure so no need for boosters.

Reply to
Tim Streater

What, no Freegle round your way?

Cheers, T i m