saddle with holes at side for fixing existing copper copper pipes?

Is there such a thing available as a plastic saddle for fixing copper (water) pipes to the wall - that have a mounting hole either side of the pipe? The ones I keep finding have a single centre mounting hole which means removing an existing pipe to fit it.

Reply to
dave

========================================= This is close but I don't know a source. It lets you fit a pipe to a precise position:

Cicero

Don't think you can get two screw fixing in plastic, only the type already linked. You can get various design metal ones, with and without a spacer. Take a look at

> Pipe & Fittings > Pipe Clips.

Not enough "give" in the pipe to ping one in?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Don't think I've seen plastic ones like that but copper ones are readily available, for sure. Is this what you mean?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Those are the ones I was thinking of as well but they are suitable for where the pipe is flat against the wall but I guess a piece of something could be put under it ( and behind the pipe) if the pipe is standing offf the wall .

Reply to
fictitious

The Wanderer

These things are also available,

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=84522&searchbutton.x=10&searchbutton.y=8But they are not adjustable for distance from the wall, you can't win !

Reply to
Ian French

late find... B&Q have a "two pipe" clip. Mouldings to fix two pipes side by side. The fixing hole is nicely in the middle :-)

Reply to
dave