Rubber gloves search quirk!

Being fed up with grunge running over the top of ordinary rubber gloves when I clear my drains I though, easy I'll do a google search for long rubber gloves.

Never thought of myself as an innocent, but most of the results took me to fetish sites! :-) Not my cup of tea, found a couple of possibles, but not completely satisfied. (no pun intended)

Reply to
Broadback

Lots of places do long thin vinyl gloves, often as vets supplies, but if you want long gloves you can use in disgusting grunge and chemicals then I found that RS were one of the few places that supply.

Reply to
mrcheerful

John Armstrong

Try ARCO, full range from rubber to chainmail

RT

Reply to
R Taylor