Roundup

And how to write an accessable website. Completely blank page in my browser and looking at the code 98% or higher is javascript linking stuff to every single product category they have. There is more product information in the section than there is ! And the code is 256k... to give less than 1k of real information.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Heh, I didn't give any recommendation on their numeracy skills, or their coding :)

That stuff is expensive yes, but it's convenient and doesn't go off. Mix up a litre in a spray bottle and use it as I need. Lasts ages without problem.

Worth paying the premium for the convenience. Obviously, if you need larger quanitities then there are better suppliers but for grabbing a bottle on a sunday afternoon while in town anyway it beats the sheds.

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

Harry Bloomfield used his keyboard to write :

SWMBO is collecting an half litre of white, to try in a hand spray bottle. I'll report back on the result.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I bought this: (beware line wrap)

and added 110 ml to five litres of water and sprayed it. After two days, slight wilting was observable, and two weeks later, everything I had sprayed was completely brown and flattened. It may have had an effect on the mosses too, but I cannot be totally sure of that.

I just wish it had a residual effect.

David

Reply to
David

that's pretty much how roundup works.

It is sold largely because it does not. It breaks down very quickly

For long lasting sterility use pathclear.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I agree, Pathclear is very good, it's also bleeding expensive.

David

Reply to
David

you need an upgrade ;(

-
Reply to
Mark

I can buy three litres at the same concentration for the price of one litre of that weedkiller from Wilko. A little price inflation is usual for small purchases, but that price is extracting the urine.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's nice for you.

I however find that that little bottle lasts me 3 years. I don't want 30 years worth of concentrated weedkiller sitting around in my shed tbh.

As I say, it's worth it to me for the convenience. It's not for you. fairy snuff.

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

Why the hell would cannabis growers want to use / nick glyphosate?

Reply to
The Other Mike

Fucked if I know. Perhaps the assistant didn't know diddley.

Reply to
Tim Streater

maybe to get rid of weed before planting ?

Reply to
F Murtz

Isn't most cannabis grown hydroponically, indoors?

Reply to
Huge