Rosieres oven overheating problem

I have 'inherited' a Rosieres double oven setup in my kitchen. It turns out that both ovens overheat by up to 50 degrees. How to handle this given that Rosieres does not have an established service/dealership network in this country? Also, I'd like to replace the hot plate with a wok burner, again who to turn to?

Fred

Reply to
Fred

  1. set dial to 50 degs lower when cooking
  2. rotate the control behind by 50 degrees (temp degrees of course)
  3. google for a new thermostat
  4. look for an adjustment screw on the stat
  5. if the knob is grub-screwed onto a round shaft with no flat, loosen screw, tweak knob position, tighten.

Googling Rosieres not get you anything? If not, I doubt anyone coudl help.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

  1. set dial to 50 degs lower when cooking
  2. rotate the control behind by 50 degrees (temp degrees of course)
  3. google for a new thermostat
  4. look for an adjustment screw on the stat
  5. if the knob is grub-screwed onto a round shaft with no flat, loosen screw, tweak knob position, tighten.

Googling Rosieres not get you anything? If not, I doubt anyone could help.

NT

Reply to
bigcat