Room thermostats.

Hi,
Our old mechanical honeywell room stat is starting to play up.
Time for a new one.
Had a look around the Honeywell website and came across this
chap;
CM907 looks like a replacement possibility and gives us the
ability to programme different temps for different times of the day!
Has anybody any experience of fitting one?
I presume the three wires that feed the existing thermostat are ok?
Any other mfcr possibilities?
Thanks,
Matthew
Reply to
Matthew
Hi Matthew,
Can't help you with other options, but here is a similar discussion about 3 weeks ago. You must only connect two of the wires, *not* Neutral! If you decide to follow the steps in my closing posting on that thread, note that I am really a DIY newbie and may have messed up; proceed at own risk.
,Kostas
Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis

Site Timeline Threads