Roofing underfelt damage

The underfelt on our one storey extension roof has rotted away along the bottom edge so I've got some felt support trays from Screwfix

I get started, anyone got any tips on what or what not to do to make the job easier?

TIA

> Before I get started, anyone got any tips on what or what not to do to

What type of roof tile is on the roof ?. As, OFEP, over fascia eave protection is designed for interlocking tiles on timber fascia. If you use it on rosemary type tiles you will either have to take off the bottom two lath or cut the OFEP down.

Take of the bottom row of tiles but leave the first and last tiles in place. Cut of the rotten felt, usually about 6" or 150mm up, slip the top edge of the OFEP under the felt and nail through the felt and the OFEP into the rafter, with 1" or 25 mm large head felt studs, leaving the end clear for side overlap. At the start and ends just slide the OFEP under. Don't be tempted to nail in to the facia as this defeats the object. replace the tiles.

Reply to
keith_765

Marley concrete, so they would seem to fit your criteria for OFEP.

[snip rest of clear advice]

Thanks for that, appreciated.