Roof Aerial/cable fitter in North Leics area

Anyone able to recommend someone to get up on my roof and replace the aerial cable (it's getting water in it and it's ancient) that's attached to the TV aerial on my chimney? May decide to replace the aerial, too.

Styx

Reply to
Styx

Specifically, LE13 area

Reply to
Styx

Erm! since its only an aerial and cable replacement its hardly going to be a cowboy job, domestic aerial fitters do it for a living along with other aspects of aerial/dish installations so have you tried the yellow pages?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Don't you believe it, theres plenty of bodges for the big hat & spur people to do on just a ' simple' aerial and cable.

Dave

Reply to
gort

Andy Burns

cable/aerial installations can be -- hence the post. I'd do it myself, but I hate high ladders and don't have roof crawling ladders anyhow.

Styx

Reply to
Styx

Google search this group and others for how to fit your own Sky dish. buy a dish and a new or second hand box off ebay and away you go. If you want a second tuner, get a quad LNB and a new or second hand Sky+ box (that way the remotes won't interfere with each other) If you must watch C4 and Five, then you'll need a Sky FTV card.

Robert is your fathers brother.

Alternatively, if you still can't be ar*ed to DIY, then get a Sky subscription for =A3150ish pounds for the first year and then cancel sometime before the 11th monthiversary.

Reply to
zikkimalambo

What aspect of my post suggested that I was interested in Sky?

Reply to
Styx