retro fitting double glazing

I've never seen a new build (in the 20s&30s) with Crittall where wood was involved. Any examples?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

errr, my house (Arts and Crafts style, built 1930s) for one, but there is no shortage of examples around and about (and on the web). My frames are hardwood with quite decorative internal mouldings and the Crittall casements set into rebates - most will need rather a lot of TLC next year.

Reply to
mailbin

Ah - right. A fairy uncommon design? I was more thinking of Art Deco - concrete everywhere.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)