Retro Fit Wall Ties

Help

I screwed up, I used the wrong wall ties. My plan is to glue in some new ones, aparently you can get glue that is stronger than the wall, but which glue ?

Any ideas gratefully apprechiated.

Thanks Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

================ Have a look at:

Look at item 16180 - Polyester resin. This MIGHT be what you need. I saw it used by Tommy Walsh on TV to do some really heavy duty fixing.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Thank you sir, I could not find it in the catalogue.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper