Retiling bathroom...sealing floor > wall transition

Hi,
Am shortly going to retile and refit our upstairs bathroom. Historical frustration with my childrens' inability to keep the floor relatively dry means I want to pay special attention to floor/wall transition......whilst falling short of a full-on wetroom.
I plan to remove skanky old 7/8" floorboards and replace with 22mm ply.
Walls (poor condition chipboard from 60's timber frame construction) will be "lined" with 4mm ply. Whole lot will be PVA sealed prior to tile installation.
Q. Is there a "pukka" way to seal the corners. Is there some kind of proprietry sealing stuff available.
David
vortex2 wrote:

A BAL WP1 tanking system (basically a bucket o' rubber and some fibreglass matting) will seal the walls and floor completely. I watched my tiler apply a coat and it seemed pretty straightforward (i.e. next time I'll do it myself!). Might be worth the extra cost and effort as you're protecting a lot of woodwork...
http://www.bal-adhesives.co.uk/bal/main/prep_prod.html