Restoring tarmac

Is there anything available that will restore my tarmac drive back to its pristine shiny condition.

Sam

Reply to
Sam Farrell

will probably have some useful suggestions (although it's probably not the place to go for advice on a cheap, short-lived, solution).

Reply to
Martin Bonner

Too true - and, to be fair, for good reasons, like experience. I did read up thoroughly on this very subject.

In the end, we refurbished ours very successfully. Ubiquitous block paving. And the luxury of not traipsing in tarry stone chips was well worth it - even without the other benefits.

Reply to
Rod