Resetting controller on Ariston dishwasher

Resetting controller on Ariston AFA250?

I made the mistake of opening the door of my dishwasher a few times during the rinse cycle, now it refuses to do anything.

When I power it up the machine drains the water out of the bottom & then stops with the green led flashing. I've tried disconnecting the mains but I can't work out how to kick it back in to life.

We have had the problem once before & the engineer took 2 minutes to fix it so I suspect that the controller needs reset in some way.

Does anyone know how to reset it?

Many thanks

Reply to
bob

Its flooded if locked out and emptuing all the time upon power on. Its in the book what the flashing light error means. Remove water from inside base, use a wet/dry vacuum cleaner if a lot, ensure float is moving freely and cure the problem thats causing the leak (opening the door to often ?). The engineer used a special tool to perform his operations (or you can remove the front).

Reply to
Ian Middleton