Replacing shower light fuse?

Hi there ,my shower light pull cord has gone- I undid the casing but am unsure whether to take it apart ala a normal plug- is it worth calling in the pros? Thanks guys and gals.btw the wires looked quite thick ;)

Reply to
Paul Aroid

You sound like you need to call an electrician.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

There aren't any fuses in pull cord switches, and switches are not dismantlable (at least not if you want them to work ever again) so unless the actual switch has failed, you need to look elsewhere.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Reply to
Paul Aroid

The message from "Paul Aroid" contains these words:

If the wires are really thick then it sounds more like the switch that controls the power to the shower rather than the room light.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
Paul Aroid

I hope she is good with electrics as well......

Dave

Reply to
gort

Maybe the pro is for "assisted washing" until the shower gets fixed ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain