Replacing downlighters - hole now too big!

Flammable material next to downlighters? Would be OK with low power or LED units, but I would not fancy that next to 50W units...

Reply to
Tim Watts

That's what I did in our kitchen when I had the same problem.

Reply to
Alan Braggins

glue a batton or two in the void crossing the polo and the main ceiling?

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Like the paper on plasterboard?

Reply to
dennis

There's not enough thickness to sustain flame. Unlike lumps of wood.

Reply to
Tim Watts