Replacing acrylic bath with steel one - feasible for DIY?

Come back after a nice little break and Harry is still spouting utter c*ck.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Especially if it's new and you use the correct cleaning products in the first place.

I notice that. Anyone tried squirty foam as insulation?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

The ordinary stuff out of an aerosol just rolled off when I tried it. ISTR that the foam used on cylinders is a two part foam.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

It was supposed to "look" cast iron, but I don't think it actually was cast in a mold from molten iron.

Reply to
Martin Bonner