Replacement sink drain flange

Sink drain flange is my best guess term for what I am out to replace.

My kitchen sink has a 55mm hole. The plug-hole section (flange ?) which can take a common 45mm rubber plug had spokes which both acted as a strainer and supported a centre screw hole. A 10mm diameter plastic screw attaches this to the top of the pipework. Some spokes broke and the whole lot has become leaky. In fact the flange was cracked before the spokes went.

Sorry for my terrible description where might I find a white or cream or beige ish plastic drain flange for a 55m sink hole that is attached by a

10mm (diameter) plastic screw ?

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Schneider

That's a sink waste, that is. Have you tried Screwfix?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

My problem is that the (sink) hole is 57mm and the recess in the sink

70mm and quite shallow so normal parts (80mm diameter and quite thick with gasket) just don't fit there. I'm seriously considering doing something nasty with glue at this point.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Schneider