Replacement batteries.

Where can I get replacement batteries and a charger for 18v PowerDevil stuff?

Alternatively how do I find a local source that can make something that will do the job?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

pmsl

If you buy this you'll get two batteries.

George

Oh! sorry in my fit of laughter they seem to be 24V. never mind try ebay anyway.

Reply to
George

In message , Weatherlawyer writes

These guys are good, they have fitted new cells to my old battery packs at about half the price of a new pack, could be worth a phone call.

Reply to
Bill

If you try to buy a spare battery (never mind a spare charger) for bottom-end kit, you'll find it costs about 90% of the cost of a complete new tool. So the usual strategy is to buy that, and you get a new tool into the bargain and keep the old one for spares. Especially if you want a new charger too, I'm doubly sure that will be the most economical route.

There is an online outfit which has been mentioned here a few times, who will fit new cells to old power packs, but they won't be cost-effective for cheapo stuff.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Apparently, the government is to force all DIY'ers to use Power Devil tools !.

Because Power Devil stuff is so s**te it doesn't last 5 minutes, this move by the government is bound to drastically reduce carbon emissions :-)

woodglass...

Reply to
woodglass