Replacement basin mixer valve?

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement tap valve that has a cone shaped washer? The tap in question doesn't have any identifying marks, but looks very similar to the Librio Profile Monobloc Basin Mixer listed on PlumbWorld:

standard B&Q replacement valve has a flat washer (ie it doesn't fit into the reverse cone shaped seat in the tap), and is also slightly too long (ie it can't be opened far enough)

Reply to
Michael Snell

> The standard B&Q replacement valve has a flat washer (ie it doesn't

Contact Plumbworld themselves, they should be able to help.

Reply to
BigWallop

Unfortunately not :(

Reply to
Michael Snell

The only other people I can think of Mike, that should be able to help you are the guys at chumleys hardware

you get in touch with them through the link and tell them what you need with a description of the washer, they should point you in the right direction.

What a lotta' porlava' for a tap washa'. :-)) LOL

Reply to
BigWallop