Repairing microwave oven

writes:

Over my head is that.

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 08:24:15 +0100, "Brian Gaff"

It's Andrew Gabriel's KNEWS / Unix combo that's causing it, so it will be the rest of us that aren't complying to the RFCs. ;-)
--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

yes and they aren't always easy to find either. I was asked to order one a 10 amp 20mm On replacing it, it blew. Apparnelty it was a known problem...
I finished up using a 13amp. But I was poor in those days. I was also younger. I'd swap.