Repairing busted window sill

I think someone needs this:

N. Thornton

threading (References: headers missing), it's difficult to know what you're talking about.

I don't post through google so I don't know what you're doing wrong, but it would seem that something you're doing is breaking all your postings just recently, as I haven't noticed it happening to anyone else. You should fix this or find a better news posting service.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I was talking about the whole thread, and the suggestions made. I didnt snip anything, gurgle's pretty thoroughly broken lately, google.com, googl.co.uk, google.fr, all of em.

I've been trying to work round the problem by including relevant heading bits but its still not working. Am currently looking for a better news system, and look forward to a result.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Doesn't your ISP allow direct download from a news server?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)