repairing a damaged car tyre?

Well there are rules about sharp edges though. After all I'd not want to be run over, but if it was vehicle reversing with nasty bits of plat sticking out it could be a nightm are. With ref to the repairing of car tyres, I rackon that gunky stuff the Astornauts used to repair shuttle times might be a good idea, they must have loads of it left.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Many years ago I was stopped by the police for not having a back bumper on my Mini. (or perhaps it was for overtaking them, albeit on a dual carriageway and under the speed limit!)

I think they were a little happier when they realised that (1) the reason I had no back bumper was because some toerag had tailgated me, and bent it so far I couldn't get it back on after fixing the rear lights and (2) I was wearing a jacket and tie under the tatty anorak and long hair :)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ