Removing tiled plywood floor ?

Small room 6 x 6 feet. I have removed the floor tiles and now need to remove the plywood (nailed to the floorboards) The ply has residual tile cement on it and ideally I want to take out in sections. Would it be feasable to run a circular saw along the ply or would the cement attached cause untold damage to the saw blade?

Reply to
ss

I doubt if even an old carbon steel blade would be troubled. An Evolution saw would laugh at the job

You wouldn't need to worry about missing the nails!

(Seriously, I have an Evolution chop saw which was relatively cheap on some sort of offer. I've used it on Dexion and various aluminium sections, and it made light work of chopping up some very rough "pallet" type wood, full of nails and little steel brackets, for firewood).

Reply to
newshound