Removing tar from tarmac path

A couple of days ago I came home and found that my neighbour had had his yard retarmaced. However, the chavs who did it for him had obviously wheelbarreled the tar down my gennel and across my half of the back yard, leaving tar trails all the way. Any suggestions on how to remove the tar from my tarmac without actually removing the tarmac?

-- JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Yeah - go round to his house and tell him that if it isn't cleaned up within

7 days you'll hire contractors and send him the bill.
Reply to
Steve Walker

Unhappy as the situation sounds you must do this. Try and fix it, and stuff it up, and he'd be entitled to say that it is now your problem.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ