Removing PVA stains

Hiya!

I've just done some tilings for my bathroom walls and realised there are many PVA (mixture of 1 part PVA & 4 parts water) stains on my bathtub. I used PVA mixture as primer prior to tiling.

Does anyone know how to remove these PVA stains?

Thanks!

Reply to
DIY newbie

Water, and elbow grease.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If you leave the water in contact with PVA for a while, considerably less elbow grease is required.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel