Removing old boiler (1989) and HW cylinder, putting new one in kitchen and all pipe works - how much?

But you've left yours in?

And need topping up every five minutes afterwards. Until the fault is fixed. Don't you understand anything?

Like you and your hacksaw?

Yup. You certainly are.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Boy you are full of wit. Duh!

You are so thick. When they are away and there is a leak there is no water fall. Get it? No flood? That ruins the whole house foundations? Na you don't. Must be coca time at the clinic by now.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It is generally considered that the advantages of a sealed system outweigh the disadvantages. Personally I would always fit one myself.

Read the first section of the FAQ for a good description of the pros and cons:

John Rumm

As would any water leak which you'll be familiar with given your antics with a hacksaw?

So if you're concerned about this possibility, turn the water off when going on holiday. Vital in your case if you did your own plumbing. As would be turning it off every time the house was unoccupied.

Don't miss it then. And be sure to get your medication.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is it tasty? Do the pills they put in affect the taste for you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They have come a long way to keep the likes of you alive.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Well, I've run this through Bable for a translation with no result.

Could you supply a dictionary from your planet?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Babel would not understand that you are actually alive, when really you are the living dead.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Jesus H Christ on a bicycle, how much longer is this ridiculous rant, in this goodness knows how many other threads, going to go on?

I'm all for robust debate, argument and banter in this and any other ng, but for heaven's sake, watching this is like being back in primary school...

David

Reply to
Lobster

No duel of wits at all. Plowman is acklear halfwit at best. A clear loser.

Do you mean I can't have fun with the Caber tossing lunatic?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You've not got a killfile?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yup, tedious... its not as if we are even exploring anything new.

Reply to
John Rumm

A clear loser.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You should be first in then.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Where? Can you provide a link. This will be illuminating. Are you at the same drop in centre?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel