mini halogen downlights on plastic

We are in the process of fitting plastic cladding to our bathroom ceiling and was wondering if we can fit low voltage halogen downlights to the surface of the plastic, there are 3 in total.

The lights will be in zone 3 but was concerned about the plastic claddind warping.

What do you think guys???

thanks paul

Reply to
pauliepie

It'll melt.

I think this is a troll.

Reply to
Grunff

Possible trolling aside, SWMBO wants uPVC T+G cladding for our bathroom ceiling too...

Not with halogen lighting though ;)

Lee

Reply to
Lee

What recessed lights can I use then?

Or do I have to have a normal light fitting?

The reason I asked if you could use mini halogen lights is that I have these lights in my house through plasterboard ceilings and they don`t seem to get hot!!!!!!!

Reply to
pauliepie