Remaking my front steps

After 20 years my old front steps that I made out of bits of hardwood from old pallets have now rotted:

In NZ we have pinus radiata that can be treated to last in the ground almost for ever by using nasty chemicals that other countries probably ban. I have remade the steps using H4 radiata:

This time I did them properly, using a router for the stringers and screwing everything together with stainless steel screws. The stringers are wider at the bottom so there are some complicated angles!

Reply to
Matty F

Very nice! Front garden could do with a tidy though. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

pallets have now rotted:

for ever by using nasty chemicals that other countries probably ban.

Nice job (as always)!

everything together with stainless steel screws.

At first I thought it was just a wide angle shot, but I see what you mean.

Reply to
John Rumm