Rejuvenating uPVC window seals

Thankyou. I don't think I have ever seen so many rubber extrusions, in one place, in my life!

-- JJ

Reply to
Blueyonder

Then you can just replace the glass units for a fraction of the cost of new windows. This replacing windows after 15 yrs is a crock especially if they have been maintained

Reply to
Devongirl

indeed, so many people fall for anything these days. No-one should buy windows that are kaput after 15yrs. If you get here via a saner portal you'll see recent posts rather than old ones.

Reply to
Animal