Recommended uPVC Window Company in Gloucestershire?

I'd be very tempted to, if only to drop some irritating little shit in it and stir things up a bit.
--
Skipweasel
Mr Scummy wrote:

We live in the Forest of Dean and used a local company:-
Ultra-View Windows Unit 2, Longhope Industrial Estate, Church Rd, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire GL17 0LB Tel: 01452 830495
We have had a number of windows, doors, patio doors etc. The quality of the products is excellent,the fitting was excellent and the price was very good as well. I would highly recommend them. They are usually pretty quick to survey, quote and fit and if there's any problems later on they are usually round the same or next day. We couldn't be happier with them.