Recommendations to replace RING security camera

I know the Ring cameras are popular, but I've found them a bit lacking in performance. Laggy and the app is not great. They require an annual subscription which is about to go up from 25 quid a year to £35/year. I don't think it's worth it.

I'm seeking recommendations to replace it with external IP security cameras, ideally where I can set them to use my own cloud for video storage.

Reply to
Kal Ico

Eufy.

Similar to Ring but the ‘base station’ stores the video. You can access via their app.

The do a video door bell which works with the system and other add ons.

Works with Alexa etc.

Reply to
Brian

Thank you Brian - I'll look into it.

Reply to
Kal Ico

Google do one. Indeed loads of makes out, but I bet they're mostly the same inside. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff