Recommendations for an IP67 Junction box that will:

Accept a 10mm2 3 core SWA cable & gland kit

accept 2 off 10mm2 6181y meter tails (8mm diameter) and 10mm2 earth wire

and have a 3 pole 60A junction box within?

I can find lots of Wiska boxes but they do not appear to have a connector block within.

S.

Reply to
No Name

If this is a wall mounted box and the cables are entering from below (or behind) then your best option is a double pole Henley block for L & N and a single pole Henley block for the earths inside a suitable IP67 box.

Reply to
ARW

Thank you.

I do as it happens have an IP67 plastic box in the garage with which I could put a Henley block within and an Earth MET block.

I did wonder if 10mm2 was too thin for a Henley block as meter tails are typically 16mm2, 25mm2 or 35mm2.

This is for my wood store and greenhouse.

I now also need to find a IP65 CU that will accept RCBOs....

The SWA enters the back of the wood store and the CU is to go just inside the door (so needs to be weatherproof) so the JB is on the back wall and was going to use the meter tail kit to connect the SWA to the CU.

Reply to
No Name

Double over the 10mm then:-) Actually the Click 60A JB might work

but the SWA might need a little attention.

Not difficult. What do you think pikeys use? Other than stolen tools, an Irish accent and cheap tarmac?

Not a problem. Gravity and silicone are your friends.

Drip loop all cables from electrical terminals.

Reply to
ARW