Sky.

Don't have Sky, but noticed just about every dish in the street has had a man up a ladder over the past few days. Has the Sky sat moved orbit? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Re-alignment due to subsidence in the street?

Reply to
Andy Bennet

or perhaps the recent high winds and not properly tighted dishes.

Reply to
charles

Maybe there is an offer on Sky Q and the LNB is being changed to a Sky wideband LNB as a result?

Reply to
alan_m

Your neighbours appreciate the importance of a clean dish for one's digital health - if only after a cold call by a person with a lifetime's experience of persuasive selling?

Reply to
Robin

I had total loss of satellite signal for 4 minutes recently due to rain fade. This is only the second time in 6 years. Perhaps the same happened in this area and so many people reported "faults"?

Reply to
alan_m

Well, my dish hasn't moved. Apart from with the rotator.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That's what I was wondering. Far too many being worked on for coincidence.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Relative to what? If the wall has moved a few degrees horizontally from where it was since the dish was aligned then odds are the dish will have as well (assuming it's attached to the same wall). Pure speculation on my part, of course.

Reply to
Andy Bennet