Recommend a good Drive / block paving Co. in Leicester

Hi,

Can anyone help with this, trying to locate a Leicester based Block Paviing Co. in Leicester to sort my drive out.......or should I do it myself.....better not!.

Thanks

Reply to
The Anstey

Hi,

Can anyone help with this, trying to locate a Leicester based Block Paviing Co. in Leicester to sort my drive out.......or should I do it myself.....better not!.

Thanks

Anstey

Reply to
The Anstey

I contacted Marshalls (.co.uk), and ordered their catalogue recently. Along with a nice glossy brochure full of paving products and ideas there was a list of some of their approved contractors (5) in the local area - but I've no idea if being 'approved' means they're any good!.

Egremont.

---------------------------------------

Reply to
Egremont

I would DIY (in fact I just did!):

Will tell you all you need to know, and you get a chance to play with a mini digger as well! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

When faced with a similar problem recently, and being unable to find any local recommendation, we contacted three contractors listed as 'approved suppliers' in the Marshall's Paving catalogue.

The firm we ended up with were really excellent (albeit probably not particularly cheap) and I'd certainly recommend them. Not your area; I merely mention this as the same source might work for you too.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Reply to