Recessed Drawer pulls. Where??

I need just qty four recessed wooden draw pulls. Oak or Pine. The type that is set into the drawer front and is almost flush with the drawer front face. Have to rout a recess and glue them into place.

I have spent hours on the 'net, came up with one manufacturer; [ my order was, understandably, too small]; one distributor [ must have an account - "Oh, just four, well let me recommend some retailers"]. Contacted three retailers, one = no stock, one reply unreadable, one no reply.

Can someone puleese give me a URL or an email address where I can buy wood recessed drawer pulls??

John Hewitt Malaga Spain

Reply to
Richard Hewitt

If you are going as far as routing a recess for the pull, why not go the rest of the way and route the whole pull?

John Rumm

Reply to
Richard Hewitt

That is what the cutters I linked to below are designed to do.

Reply to
John Rumm