Re: Wiki: Bandsaw

Feedback welcome

What a super resource. Thanks for this.

* Handheld Bandsaw
(picture)], rather pricey as of 2011, used as a handheld metal cutoff

Link comes back to me as a 404, page not found.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Andy Burns

add how it was done.

NT

Reply to
NT

knife edged band.

Part of the process is. The first part, making dimensional lumber out of the trunk, isn't.

rl=3Dhttp%3A%2F

I thought the latter was covered by the youtube link, but I might be wrong. With the others, do you want to write something?

I've addressed several of these things in an update...

NT

Reply to
NT