Re: Where to get Perspex in Yorkshire?

Does anyone know a good place to get a piece of acrylic/Perspex cut to

> size and formed in the Yorkshire area? > > TIA > Rob > > > Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply

Cheapest place with the widest stock is

who deliver nationwide

dg

Reply to
dg

Thanks for that but this is not the sort of thing I need.

I have a small (about a square foot) piece of acrylic that has a bend in it but has been broken into three pieces. It's only about 5mm thick and I need something similar to use as a transparent cover.

It's actually from a yacht but I know there is good knowledge on this group - hence the posting.

Cheers Rob

Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply

Reply to
Kalico

In article , Kalico writes

Theres a supplier in Cambridge that will make almost anything out of almost any plastic, but that isn't in Gods chosen county;)

Still I believe they do mail order if that's any use, worth a look..

tony sayer

will usually cut to size.

Reply to
Mike Harrison