Re: Wet underfloor heating

Hi,

> > I've looked at the articles in
about > underfloor heating, but I'm even more confused! > > Can anybody reccomend a good brand, and a good supplier for a kit? > > This is for a new lounge extension with floorboards and carpet, about > 25ft x 11ft. > > I've looked at the Hepworth stuff, but I'm unsure about where to get > the kit from. > > Any reccomendations or tips greatly appreciated.

do kits.

Reply to
IMM

It is not the best that is for sure. You put it in because you knew no better.

Reply to
IMM

What is their get out?

Reply to