Re: Waves at Anna

>OK, Anna, you can stop lurking now.

Perhaps this should be crossposted to d-i-y

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

what's in it for us?

Reply to
Eric Jarvis

Not much if you behave like that, Jarvis. _If_ you behave properly, Anna may say hello to us. If she's here.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Give Anna a good rodgering? _If_ he behaves properly.

Reply to
timr

Have you seen the shit she's posting in uk.d-i-y? What a freak.

Reply to
Mortimer Hebblethwaite

Thanks. No, really, thanks. I am trying to convince a friend of mine to pop into uk.misc, and you do that. You know, I think this was a bad idea all along.

If anyone sees Anna the Pargetter, please tell her I was looking for her, d-i-y peeps. I'm going now. I may be some time. It only takes fifteen miinutes to boil lobsters. But Hebblethwaite is slightly larger than a lobster.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

If she doesn't respond to this blatant troll, humble pie will be on the menu.

Reply to
Mortimer Hebblethwaite

Ha. Tis not a troll.

Diy peeps, this is a serious request. Does Anna the Pargetter post here any more? I know I could google. This is far more fun.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Yus I'm still here but not for long cos I've got to be out the door in

3 minutes (7am) to drive 100 miles to do some work. The life of a pargeter is not all fun...

Hi Glenys and greetings (I've no idea who the bioled lobster is tho)

Anna

-- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____|

07976 649862

Reply to
Anna Kettle

I thought Pargeters lived in big houses in Borsetshire, idn't know they worked for a living

Hello Anna welcome to um, in RL we're nice people, its only in here that the curmudgeonly side comes out.

Reply to
Big Tone

Waves at Anna

We're going to have a nice conversation ready for you when you come home, dear. Some of it may take place in uk.misc, so you are going to have to download that.

glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

well no, that's because you have to spend all day putting tasteless decoration on the exterior of houses that should have been bulldoxed to make room for something nice.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Firth, please leave the abuse for later. Don't mind him, Anna. He's lovely, really. Sometimes.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Did I mention curmudgeon?

Reply to
Big Tone

Excuse me...?

Reply to
Lobster

JPeg. And one of Mortimer, please, for comparison.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs

Abuse? You know what it's like when I do abuse.

Not very often though.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Humbug! I didn't get where I am today by being nice y'know.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why make her think it's all sweetness and light here? If you want her to come, she should at least know what it's /really/ like first.

Reply to
Linz

I would quite like her to see the best of it, which is the humour, rather than the pedantry, you know.

Glenys

-- What Would Johnny Do?

Reply to
MissJuggs