Re: Walnut

Both tooled-up.com and glenwooddecoratingsupplies.co.uk have just let me put 5 x 2.5litres in my basket

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

well done that man ordered from glenwooddecoratingsupplies.co ...I spent hours looking for it and there it was thanks ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

It's £46.95 for 5l at restexpress.co.uk (in stock) or £47.99 at

(due in stock in 3 days)

I just typed it into the google and looked at the scrolly shopping thing at the top :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Sewage sludge from your water authority ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Dayglow fluorescent yellow.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Lift all the decking and re-lay with alternate stained and unstained planks for a decorative and conversation-provoking striped effect that all the neighbours will admire and envy.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Since the latest fad for cladding buildings is to use charred timber (because it makes it last longer, seemingly), do the same ?

Reply to
Andrew

Actually you could do that with all the stuff you intend to burn.

Just have a double-layered deck :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Perhaps they ran out of the may contain wallnuts stickers? thud. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

You want decking, you do.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I saw the peanut shelf in a supermarket once with the sign "may contain nuts"

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I once spotted "Newcastle Brown Ale" with shelf marked "product of the EU".

Reply to
charles

well it would have been

Reply to