Re: turd

It's hardly "designer gear" though is it?? Like it or not, even crap clothing like George from Asda has a logo on it nowadays so it's next to impossible to avoid displaying one unless you go for the Blue Peter-style black insulation tape over it! :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Jim is hardly one known for his sartorial style.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Someone who ran into him at a rally told me that Jim ?looked and smelled like a tramp?.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

...and what do they call you?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Well I never take showers.

Yep, yep, I don't do any of this either, not sure I know anyone who does.

But you have to advertise your assets one way or another, otherwise other people don't know you have them.

Reply to
Tim Streater