Re: this outstanding phrase is required just by the way

>> as an alternative of criticising compose the variants.. it at all does >> not technique. me. > > Do you want to say that again in English? ;-)

Looks like a word for word translation of a foreign language phrase into English sans any attempt at translating the idiomatic or syntactical structure.

I suppose a language expert might be able to deduce the original language by reversing the process into a selection of most likely languages and see which language/s is/are a best idiomatic/syntactical fit.

It's obviously originated by a troll who resides in my killfile since I'm only seeing replies to the ops. Replying to these troll postings will, imo, merely result in a greater waste of your time.

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Marie Celeste II Goon Show episode. :-)

Reply to