Re: small fluorescent tube life

Anyone suggest what the life expectancy of a 12" 8W fluorescent tube > should be?

What does it say on the box?

Your 12*30*6 is only just over 2,000hrs I'd expect longer than that.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

It doesn't say anything about the life on the box, I've had tubes from a number of different sources, all seem to last about the same time.

Was wondering if maybe the 'driver' (or whatever the correct name for the fluorescent fitting is) was defective, been the same since new, a few years back.

Reply to
bof