Re: Prickler Strips - anywhere other than Screwfix?

>Carpet gripper track works well on the top of fences >

I'm sure it does, but the pricklers don't puncture the skin, so won't result in me being sued by the the thieving bastards.

CD

Reply to
CD

A quick look via google came up with a link to a pigeon fanciers`=20 supplier, and they were cheap on there - =A31.25 per strip - not sure how= =20 much you were getting them for though. Thieving b`stard award (so far)=20 goes to homefree.co.uk who want =A315 !!!

somewhere you`d be able to pick them up from for the weekend though=20 i`m afraid...

--=20 Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email

  • old email address "btiruseless" abandoned due to worm-generated spam *

Colin Wilson

"Colin Wilson" wrote

A quick look via google came up with a link to a pigeon fanciers` supplier, and they were cheap on there - £1.25 per strip -

£1.18 at
sure how much you were getting them for though. Thieving b`stard award (so far) goes to homefree.co.uk who want £15 !!!

Safetyshop.com £32.54 for 8 strips. £10.09 for 310ml of adhesive.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Searching for "Prickler" on google gave an interesting result, 3rd hit down.

sure if these would keep the burglars out though.

CD

Reply to
CD

I know i`d leave in a hurry !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"CD" wrote | Searching for "Prickler" on google gave an interesting result,

I was reading about text editing and typesetting software at work once and did a google for LaTex only I put it all in lower case of course.

The sysadmins must have been amused by my logfiles that day.

Owain

Reply to
Owain